You can select a time span to visualize just the data that matters to you. Changes in the date selector apply to all data displayed in the window, including timeline, map, temperature and other sensors data, as well as the time span for data export.
The date selector is located on the upper left corner of the Mission Overview window, just above the timeline.
1. Click on the arrow to open it
2. Choose a predefined time span or select a custom range.Click on the Start Time and End Time to open the calendar and choose your dates. Data go from 00:00 to 24:00 of the day selected.
3. Changes are immediately applied to the data displayed on the interface.
- The export functionality will match the selected timespan in the view. You can change this timespan in the export view.
- you can load all mission data by clicking the small arrow at the bottom of the timeline. Be aware that this will load ALL mission data, so if you have a lot of data, it can take several seconds or even minutes.