To track your objects, Kizy uses the concept of "Missions". A mission is used to configure the tracker behaviour and describes the time span of tracking data collection.
- Follow the process "Start New Mission" on app.kizytracking.com.
- Within this process you will be asked to provide the Tracker ID that can be found below the QR-Code.
- Once the mission is started you can switch the tracker on.
As long as the mission is active, you can follow the tracker on the Online Tracking Platform and credits are deducted from your account.
If your need for tracking is over, e.g. your item has arrived at destination, you simply stop the mission on the Online Tracking Platform and thus also the consumption of credits.
The major advantages of the mission concept:
- No costly subscriptions - You only pay when you actually need tracking
- No physical access to tracker necessary to stop a mission - Costs fully controlled via the Online Tracking Platform